for only 58c a day any small or micro buisness can have stay open 24/7/365
... Australia's commercial landscape is reliant on the over 1,000,000 home based businesses in Australia. Low budget, small businesses with big ideas.
... professionals have unique sets of skills that you may never call on, but when you do need them it is oft times worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack.
... you don't need a "Jim's" for everything, there my just be a "James" around the corner who can do it all, for less. We have lawn care, car wash, pet grooming, window washing, small jobs ... .
... Australian's are know to be larrakins and show offs who like a bit of fun. This littel shop is in Proserpine, Queensland, but it could be anywhere
... counselling is about getting personal management advice when you need it. Everything from personal improvement, trauma, intervention, rehabilitation - the list is endless and so are the counsellors - this where counsellors can espouse their skills, experience and credentials.
... and he even had coveralls for his work boots that he put on at the front door and one of those zippy little vacuum cleaners.
... don't miss an opportunity, 27% of Australia's population is over 55 years and they have more money than the other 73% combined.